What would happen if you became disabled? A serious illness or injury could significantly impact both your business and your life. Disability insurance is designed to protect your income, savings and assets if you ever become too sick or injured to work.
The reality is that at the age of 40, the average individual has more than a 40 percent chance of becoming disabled for 90 days or longer by the age of 65. If you don’t have disability insurance to cover your income, you could be unable to pay for your most basic needs and those of your family.
Disability Insurance…Protect Your Business and Your Future
At American Insurance Associates, we help individuals and business owners in Castle Rock and throughout Colorado obtain the disability insurance they need when they are recovering from a disabling injury or illness. Because we are independent, we don’t just provide you rates from a single insurance company. Rather, we work with the top rated insurance companies and find all available discounts to ensure you’re getting a policy that fits your budget and your specific needs.
Call 303-633-1555 for a FREE quote on disability insurance.
Types of Disability Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance – Provides monthly benefits to help replace a percentage of your income if you become too sick or injured to work.
- Overhead Expense Insurance – Disability insurance designed specifically for owners of small and mid-sized businesses who are essential to the operations of the business.
- Disability Buy-Out Insurance – Protects your business by funding a buy-sell agreement that enables remaining owners to continue the business
- Key Person Replacement Insurance – Provides funds to help handle the loss of a key employee and recruit and train a replacement.
- Group Long-Term Disability Insurance – Covers a percentage of earnings to protect employees who become disabled.
Want to Learn More about Disability Insurance?
As your local Castle Rock insurance agent, we’re here to help you with disability insurance and all of your business insurance and personal insurance needs.
We encourage you to call us at 303-633-1555 and discover the difference of working with licensed insurance professionals who truly care about your success and your future.