You’ve worked hard to grow your business, and you want to make sure it’s protected if the unexpected should happen. With the right business insurance policies in place, you can sleep soundly at night knowing that you and your business are covered in the event an employee is injured, your business is sued or you have a commercial property loss.
At American Insurance Associates, we understand business owners and their insurance needs. We are local to Castle Rock, Colorado and always appreciate the opportunity to help a fellow business by serving as a trusted insurance advisor.
As independent, licensed insurance professionals, we don’t just offer business insurance from one provider. We work with the highest rated companies in the industry and seek out the most affordable rates and all applicable discounts.
Get a business insurance quote now from a local, independent agent you can count on now and as your business grows by calling 303-663-1555.
What Type of Business Insurance Do You Need?
Business insurance is often more complex than auto or homeowner’s policies. There are many variables and options to consider. This is why we work closely with you to understand the details of your business to ensure you’re getting only the coverage that you truly need. We can provide you with quotes on:
- Commercial Property Insurance – Similar to homeowner’s insurance, this type of business insurance protects your business against damage to buildings and their contents from fire, theft or other hazards.
- General Liability Insurance – Protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, medical costs and damage to property.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance – Covers the cost of medical care and lost income to employees who are injured while performing work-related duties.
- Disability Insurance – Covers you or employees from financial hardship if unable to work at full capacity due to injury or illness.
- Professional Liability Insurance – Also called errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), this type of policy provides coverage for claims against your business’s professional and personal services.